- The first high animal protein, limited ingredient diet without:
- peas, lentils, chickpeas or white potatoes
- rendered poultry
- grains of any kind
- 87% protein from animal sources
- Crafted with a medley of superfoods
- Added taurine for feline health
Cage Free Chicken Recipe
Deboned Chicken, Egg, Sweet Potato, Tapioca, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Chicken Flavor, Flaxseed, Minerals (Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Proteinate, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Salt, Yeast Hydrolysate (Source Of Beta-Glucans), Cranberries, Blueberries, Broccoli, Dandelion Greens, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Niacinamide, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin), Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Taurine.
Crude Protein (min) 29.00% | Crude Fat (min) 17.00%
Crude Fiber (max) 2.50% | Moisture (max) 10.00%
Calcium (min) 0.80% | Phosphorus (min) 0.70%
Vitamin A (min) 3,500 IU/kg | Vitamin E (min) 70 IU/kg
Taurine (min) 0.20% | Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.50%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 2.30%
Calorie Content: (Calculated) ME 4,251 kcal/kg, 499 kcal/cup: 117 kcal/g
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles. For all life stages.
- NEW USERS: Following daily requirements below, mix Hound & Gatos in gradually larger proportions to your cat’s current diet for the first five to seven days, until you’re feeding 100% of the new food. Be sure to have a bowl of fresh water available at all times.
KITTENS: Require one and a half to four times more food than an adult cat.
PREGNANT & LACTATING FEMALES: May require one and a half to four times more food than an adult cat.
*Use a standard 8 oz dry measuring cup. **Add 1/8 cup for each 1 lb of body weight over 12 lbs. As needed, adjust the amount fed to maintain optimal body weight.