Why are Hound & Gatos recipes especially good for cats?

Cats are obligate carnivores, which means that they have to eat meat to survive. Unlike their canine counterparts, their bodies simply aren’t equipped to digest plant-based foods like vegetables, fruits or grains. So you and your cat will be happy to know that every Hound & Gatos recipe contains 98% meat, poultry, fish and/or liver. The other 2% is a complete and balanced vitamin-mineral blend along with Taurine, which is essential for feline health. Also, many cats don’t use the water bowl as often as they should, so a wet diet is a good way to keep them hydrated.